Forums

Mini Créateurs :: Forums :: Forum Général :: Événements & Concours << Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant >>
Herzog von Bayern 2010/ Duc de Baviere Compétition 2010

Auteur Message
Begbie
08 nov 2009 20:30

Résidence: Germany
Herzog von Bayern 2010/ Duke of Bavari 2010/ Duc de Baviere Compétition 2010/ Duca dalla Bavaria Concorrenza a Competition 2010

Hello my friends of pigments and brushes!

I just would like to inform you about the date of the next “Herzog von Bayern” in Ingolstadt Germany. It will be on the 23.04.2010-25.04.2010.

Like last year it will be awesome with loads of Weißwursts, german beer, bavarian nuts and a Schuhplattler dance show. Just a joke of cause.

But instead there will be loads of awesome miniatures to see at the competition (the minimum possible distance between your nose and the mini is not measurable, means due to that the competition miniatures are not in showcases you can watch them very closely) and to buy at the market. There will also be a couple of small workshops over the weekend where some skilled people show you their skills.

For further information visit their webpage:

- Lien -

On the right you’ll find links to all the information you need to know in your language and pictures from the last year event and more.

Last year I’ve visited the event for the first time and was overwhelmed by all the impressions. The competition miniatures were stunning, the competition atmosphere was very relaxed and all the people (the visitors, the event staff and the sellers) were VERY friendly.

So if you would like to visit the event, book your hotel room or other sleeping accommodation as soon as possible this year because at the same weekend there is another event in Ingolstadt, means the hotels might be full.

I would be very happy to see you all at this event!

Cheers
Begbie
We would be happy if you show us your stuff in the international corner of our german forum:
- Lien -
Thanks!
Retour en haut
Begbie
01 fév 2010 20:47

Résidence: Germany

Remember, remember the 23rd-25th of april. Only two months and 3 weeks to go until the event happens. For all of you who want to visit the duke of Bavaria and haven’t yet booked a place to stay: HURRY UP!!! There are only a few rooms left in the hotels in Ingolstadt, because of the another exhibition in Ingolstadt that weekend.

So book your room and have fun!

Cheers
Begbie
We would be happy if you show us your stuff in the international corner of our german forum:
- Lien -
Thanks!
Retour en haut

Allez à :     Retour en haut

Fil d’informations pour ce sujet: RSS 0.92 Fil d’informations pour ce sujet: RSS 2.0 Fil d’informations pour ce sujet: RDF